Setting Up Outlook 2007.
1. If you Already have exsiting account before, Please got to main window, click on "Tools" >> "Accounts". Under the "Email" tab, click on the "Add" button.
2. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your emails. Click Next.
3. Please choose your Email Service, choose it as POP3, IMAP or HTTP.
4. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types". Click Next.
5. Select POP3 as your incoming mailserver.
Incoming Mail Server: mail.domainname.com
Outgoing Mail Server: You may use your existing smtp outgoing server
provided by your ISP, or if you prefer, depending on the plan you've
susbcribed to, configure it to either:
smtp.domainname.com or mail.domainname.com
6. Please click on "More Settings", under "Outgoing Server" tab, please tick "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".